• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Adventure Mode

For many of us Adventure Mode was the bulk of our play time in the first Hyrule Warriors game. Personally I really enjoyed it.
It really gave the game the longevity that it needed as the story mode was not really replayable past grinding every difficulty for achievements.
To me this is what I am the most hyped about, more than any story mode the game might have.

Do you think Advendure Mode should return for Hyrule Warriors AOC?
If so, should take on the same format or something different? Or would you prefer something different in place of it?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
We absolutely need it. FE Warriors has no longevity specifically because its postgame maps were ridiculously short. I played HW for around 200 hours both on 3DS and Switch, meanwhile FEW got around 60 total. AoC needs something just as good at the very least.

I'd totally settle for more of the same without all the dumb restrictions, but I also think it'd be cool for it to be an open world of BotW's Hyrule pre-calamity. One where you can endlessly explore and grind all you want. Y'all know I'd spend so many hours in there. Especially if there were lots of missions and sidequests to discover in it.

It'll probably come back, it was a huge source of content and easy to build DLC for in each of the season passes.

I didn't really like Adventure mode though. There wasn't any story to be had, it was just glorified grinding. I played enough of them in HWDE to unlock all of the characters and then just chipped away at it if I had nothing better to do.

If it does come back, I'd like the maps not to be as irritating and convoluted like the MM and PH maps. I'd like alternatives to unlocking things too, not just via Adventure mode, since some unlockable just weren't worth the hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom