• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Adult Link's Costume?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Rauru probably supplied Link with something that would fit the appearance of the legendary hero. I mean, can you imagine an adult in that... *thinks of Aol Link* never mind what I had just said right there.

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
What? You want him to be naked? :lol: :P
Anywho, I like to think that the Kokiri clothes have strange magical properties, that make the clothing grow, when the wearer does, don't forget, when he is Adult Link, (in OoT), you can see in the clothing subscreen that it is still the Kokiri tunic, this goes the same with the Kokiri boots. That's just what I think.
Plus, it's a game, not everything can make sense, you don't want little kids staring at the hero naked. -.-
Hey, c'mon, it's Zelda. ;)

DvSag

The Void in the Triforce
All that is well and good, but who groomed Link?
Who washed him, shaved him, and cut his hair?

7 years of doing nothing would leave you looking pretty haggard. Someone had to clean him up.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
its has to be magic or just the fact that its a video game and it would look like he was wearing a bikini if they kept his kid clothes on him. it would have been funny if they did that and then shiek or someone pops in and says "oh we better get you a change of clothes"

A

Avia Rayne

All that is well and good, but who groomed Link?
Who washed him, shaved him, and cut his hair?

7 years of doing nothing would leave you looking pretty haggard. Someone had to clean him up.

Yeah, that's a great point. XD But I think for this one, I'll just go along with the rest of the crew and say it's because it's a game. =P

bellum

Gamer since age 2
That picture of Adult link is probably a picture of him after he defeated Ganondorf. That's where the Gaunltents canme from. Also there's alot of magic in OoT, so of course his boots had grown. Yeah of course the kokiri items have some magical power on the way their clothing is.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
What? You want him to be naked? :lol: :P
Anywho, I like to think that the Kokiri clothes have strange magical properties, that make the clothing grow, when the wearer does, don't forget, when he is Adult Link, (in OoT), you can see in the clothing subscreen that it is still the Kokiri tunic, this goes the same with the Kokiri boots. That's just what I think.
Plus, it's a game, not everything can make sense, you don't want little kids staring at the hero naked. -.-
Hey, c'mon, it's Zelda. ;)

I personally wouldn't mind adult link saving the world in his birthday suit.

UsayEldaZay

Designed with you in mind
Yeah this is strange. It's not like in oot when he was stuck in the Temple of Time for seven years, Navi went out to the ''Big Boy Tunic'' shop and bought him an awesome new tunic! I think as others have said, it's hard to face it but IT'S A VIDEO GAME. Everything doesn't have to make sense, no matter how much we want it to.

Last edited:
L

LoafDaConvict

The boots description in the game guide says " one size fits all"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom