• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Action Replay

Im totally against using codes hacks etc.
I play games how they are meant to played.
Any sort of hack that makes a game easier its not winning the game in my opinion.
Same with using a walkthrough that is cheating to me.
I would rather never win a game than do it using a walkthrough.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Well I've using Action Replay to be very helpful to an extent. Like in WW I love using the codes have Max Spoils Bag Items then selling them to Beetle for money it's an easy way to get money but I do find that using codes like Infinite Health to be cheating so I don't use those.

R

Reyenn

I used action replay on Nintendogs, all I could get for my version was like max trainer points and max money or something, and I only used it because I had already gone through the entire game and gotten all the trainer points on my own and just decided one day for some idiotic reason that I wanted to reset. When I realized everything I had actually lost by resetting I got pretty mad at myself, so I borrowed a friends AR and used it to at least unlock the dogs you get via trainer points. Other than that.... No. I cheat on The Sims though, I figure it's an unbeatable game that I just play for fun, I want to enjoy it not spend the whole time trying to get my sim a job so I can buy the furniture I want to have or build the house I want. I used to use all sorts of walkthroughs too, but now that isn't fulfilling enough so I just run around like an idiot for 2 hours in the fire temple in Master Quest OoT until I figure out that all I had to do was stand on a switch and run through the door it opened.... YEAHHHHHH. Hahahaha.

When I was younger I remember playing the first three Spyro games, but I couldn't figure out the boss fights and I was afraid of the bosses so my "cheat code" was my dad played all the bosses for me. XD

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
I don't use an Action Replay as far as making progress in the game is concerned. It's more of a toy for me than an actual tool to help in the games. Without it, I would have gotten bored with Pokemon much earlier than I did. The glitches are fun to use, but when beating a game I like to do it with as little help as possible; I like exercising my skills.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
My philosophy is: Beat the game (100% if you wish) then use Action Replay or whatever devices you want to extend the life of the game. I beat SM64 DS with all 150 stars, THEN I used my AR to have fun moon jumping and what not. I REALLY wish I had hacks for Animal Crossing so the grass doesn't die and maybe to make a custom town.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom