• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Action Adventure Vs RPG

Action Adventure or RPG (Role Playing Game)

• Action Adventures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Role Playing Games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
Which type games do you think are better, Action Adventure or RPGs and Why?

Id probably like Action Adventures a little more because they seem more fun to me.

P.S. Since Skyward Sword has now been announced to have some elements of an RPG while still being the amazing Action Adventure we all know and love... Its just... Perfect, to say the least :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I won't vote for one or the other. I like action adventure and RPGs alike, just depends on how they're pulled off.

Examples of RPGs that I like: Star Ocean Till the End of Time, Final Fantasy XII
Examples of AAs that I like: Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 5 (falls under the category I believe)

Just depends on how they're pulled off.

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
I won't vote for one or the other. I like action adventure and RPGs alike, just depends on how they're pulled off.

Examples of RPGs that I like: Star Ocean Till the End of Time, Final Fantasy XII
Examples of AAs that I like: Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Resident Evil 5 (falls under the category I believe)

Just depends on how they're pulled off.
Yea this true. Though i never really liked Most of the Final Fantasy games. I just simply went by I tend to play more Action Adventure games in general and found them a little more fun to play. Bit I still LOVE RPGs, with Pokemon probably being my favorite one =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom