• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda A Zelda Game With A Calendar

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Hmm, well like most times games have tried something close to this, the worst part is getting pissed off when it's Winter cause you want something in the Summer. Course, you could always go and change the settings on the console, but that's just annoying... Overall, I think it's just best not to deal with it, but if they COULD do it right, which would be hard, but honestly I wouldn't put it past Nintendo, then I think it could be phenomenal.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
Hmm, well like most times games have tried something close to this, the worst part is getting pissed off when it's Winter cause you want something in the Summer. Course, you could always go and change the settings on the console, but that's just annoying... Overall, I think it's just best not to deal with it, but if they COULD do it right, which would be hard, but honestly I wouldn't put it past Nintendo, then I think it could be phenomenal.

What do you mean by change the setting on the console, what setting?

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
What do you mean by change the setting on the console, what setting?

I think what he means is in games like Animal crossing that the seasons are dependent on what the date is. (Like it would be winter right now because in real life its only February) But you can go to the Wii system settings and change the time and date, thus making the game change with. So if I changed the date on the Wii to July 1st, then when I loaded up Animal Crossing it would then be summer. Did that make any sense?

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
I think what he means is in games like Animal crossing that the seasons are dependent on what the date is. (Like it would be winter right now because in real life its only February) But you can go to the Wii system settings and change the time and date, thus making the game change with. So if I changed the date on the Wii to July 1st, then when I loaded up Animal Crossing it would then be summer. Did that make any sense?
:yes:

I suspected that was what he was talking about but I just wanted to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom