• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Young Ganondorf.

Hello everyone I`m going to be writing a Fanfiction about Ganondorf`s younger life. The story would take place before the events of Ocarina of time and would most likely take place during the Hylian civil war.

My queston for you guys(and gals ) is what do you think a Young Ganondorf would act like? Do you think he would be a trouble maker and always having to be put in his place or would he be a devote student to Koume and Kotake doing exactly as they say. I personally think he would be more of a trouble maker when he was around ten to thirteen but in his late teens and 20`s he would be more focused as well as very prideful due to him being the only male in the Garudos and knowing that he would be their king when he comes of age. So how do you think he would be. Also what would you like to see in my story ?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Welcome to the forum Jonathan! Nice to see more fanfic writers about!
Anyways, I'd think he'd be a troublemaker, and he doesn't as much get put in his place as much as hide it, control it, keeping his chaotic evil ways at his core.
As a note, I'd suggest you post in the fanfiction area, but a mod will probably move it there before too long anyways.

Welcome to the forum Jonathan! Nice to see more fanfic writers about!
Anyways, I'd think he'd be a troublemaker, and he doesn't as much get put in his place as much as hide it, control it, keeping his chaotic evil ways at his core.
As a note, I'd suggest you post in the fanfiction area, but a mod will probably move it there before too long anyways.

Thank you for the welcome and yea I wasn`t sure if this should go there since it isn't actually the fanfiction its self.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
It's concerning a fanfiction. Another idea is joining the Fanfiction group and talking in there (didn't expect you to know about that until now). No worries either way though. It's all cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom