• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A warm smile

A warm smile?

• I do enjoy a good warm smile

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • I'm not a big fan of smiles

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dan

It's been rather hot here in England over the past few days. I was walking down the street in quite a content mood. I past a postman who gave me a warm smile. I must admit I found his warm smile fascinating. I decided to walk past a few people and give them a warm smile, they returned the same. I felt so connected and happy.

I personally feel a warm smile is much more powerful than a standard greeting such as "hey". Here in England we always say a picture is worth a 1007 words. A warm smile to me conveys so much more than a forced hello.

So I'm bi-curious what you the forum dweller think.

warm-smile-4-736219.jpg

Malia

Passive aggressive custom rank B)
I've been told I've a warm smile! Which is nice.

That said, I do very much enjoy when people smile genuinely at me; it's a nice feeling if my arriving or being present is enough to get a smile out of someone.

Misty

Ronin
I usually use a warm smile as a standard greeting or way of showing I acknowledge the existence of another.

Although, other than this, I don't particularly smile unless someone has made me happy or said something I find amusing. I have a rather serene or more usually cold expression as the standard look.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Out of curiosity why is it 1007 words as opposed to 1000? Maybe that is from North England but what would I know :^(

anyway i do like a warm smile in my cereal, but sometimes it is quite similar to yellow snow. so do not abuse it lest you fall into a pit of despair.

Dan

[QUOTE="Chocolate Storm, post: 1027870, member] Out of curiosity why is it 1007 words as opposed to 1000? Maybe that is from North England but what would I know :^(

anyway i do like a warm smile in my cereal, but sometimes it is quite similar to yellow snow. so do not abuse it lest you fall into a pit of despair.[/QUOTE]
It used to be one thousand but that did not accommodate today's new genders.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
[QUOTE="Chocolate Storm, post: 1027870, member] Out of curiosity why is it 1007 words as opposed to 1000? Maybe that is from North England but what would I know :^(

anyway i do like a warm smile in my cereal, but sometimes it is quite similar to yellow snow. so do not abuse it lest you fall into a pit of despair.
It used to be one thousand but that did not accommodate today's new genders.

Do you like a warm smile for your dinner too?
potatosmileyfaces.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Let's be honest; who can't resist a smile like this?
itPennywise.jpg

I do like to smile at people. It's always good to get a nice warm smile back. Especially if they don't know you smiled at them only because you made fun of them inside your head. Oh man, I'm so mean!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Let's be honest; who can't resist a smile like this?
itPennywise.jpg

I do like to smile at people. It's always good to get a nice warm smile back. Especially if they don't know you smiled at them only because you made fun of them inside your head. Oh man, I'm so mean!

That is the smile of a spider clown IT IS NOT A FRIENDLY WARM ONE.

I dunno, I like it when someone I like smiles because it means their happy but if a random stranger smiles at me I'm not sure how to take it or what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom