• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Very Good Looking 3DS Game You Probably Don't Know.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Patience my friend. Those who are picky about software should never buy at launch for any system.
Since when is this about my personal preference in games? I thought we were talking about system sellers? Must-have titles that make people buy the console or handheld in order to play them. Games like Ocarina of Time 3D. And, judging by those graphics, games like Beyond the Labyrinth.
Now that there's a 3DS shop you should have plenty of titles to download. (I recommend Link's Awakening and Donkey Kong!) :)
I played them both on the original Game Boy, and yes, both are great games. But again, that's not the point. Nobody buys a 3DS in order to download Virtual Console Game Boy games. Especially when those prepaid eshop cards aren't available yet and the only way you can pay is through your credit card. Which some people are still paranoid about because of the whole Sony debacle earlier this year. Others are like me and don't even have a credit card.

On topic, I doubt we'll see this game for quite some time sadly-- seeing as how we so no showing at E3.
Yeah, you're probably right. It's just that the 3DS could really need a beautiful game like that right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom