• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Roleplaying Game......

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Ok so the rules are....
1.No Godmodding
2.No controling other people's characters
3. One character per forumer
4. Have fun!
Info needed for to sign up:
Username:
Character's Name:
Character's Age: (optional)
Character's Gender: (Male or Female)
Character's Race: (Human,Hylian,Saiyan,hedgehog,Gerudo, etc.)
Character's Powers/Items: (One Character Special[Din's Fire, Nayru's Love], four common[Kamehameha,Bow and Arrow)
Character's Allies: (Insert the username of the person[people] you have allianced with)
Character's Rivals: (Same thing as allies, but replaced with the people you are specifically against)
Character's Backstory: (optional)
My sign-up:
Username: Zelda64
Character's Name: Masendo
Character's Age: Appears to be in mid 20's....
Character's Gender: Male
Character's Race: Saiyan
Characters Powers/Items Special: ThunderClap: A clap that causes (a) lighting bolt(s) to strike the oppenent. Can only be dodged by Saiyans.
Common 1: Tri-Beam: A move Masendo learned from Tien
Common 2: Transform: Allows Masendo to transform to a Super Saiyan.
Common 3: Kamehameha: A move that Masendo learned from Master Roshi
Common 4: Bommerang
Character's Allies: None (yet)
Character's Rivals: Saiyan Hunters(Explained in story)
Character's Backstory: (Note: This including stuff from DBZ)Masendo was a Saiyan who had died right after Bardock was born on Planet Vegeta. He was wished back by Goku who was in Other World when he wished for someone who could keep him in shape. As Masendo was sitting under a tree, he saw a blackhole. Something inside him was telling him that the blackhole wanted him to come inside of it. Masendo flew inside....

Here is the backstory for the RP:
Very recently, a man called the Dark decided that he want to rule the universe like any other villan. So he used some of his powers the create the strongest army in the universe. The Dark created deadlly forces such as the Saiyan Hunters, The Dagger Ten, and his special group of killers, the Feared, which was a army of that looked like whatever you feared the most. Then the next step of his plan was to gather the strongest people from each universe.....

Here is a list of characters such as Link, Mario, Goku, and Sonic that you can be if you can't think of a character:
Legend of Zelda:
Link-
Zelda-
Super Mario:
Mario-
Luigi-
Peach-
Yoshi-
Wario-
Waluigi-
Sonic the Hedgehog:
Sonic-
Shadow-
Tails-
Knuckles-
Omega-
Rouge-
Chaos-
Dragon Ball Z:
Goku-
Vegeta-
Ultimate Gohan-
Goten-
Trunks-
Krillin-
Tien-
Yamcha-
Picolo-
#18-

Be free to ask any questions!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Character's Name:Mizu
Character's Age: 19
Character's Gender:Female
Character's Race:Hylian
Character's Powers:Fire Lava, Ice water, wind, and Dark form that noby knows
Character's Allies:Anybody
Character's Rivals:none untill the end (Dark Mizu)
Character's Backstory:Mizu was from Hyrule but was Part of Din and Nayru but Mizu has to stop Dark Mizu before she can destroy the world with Mizu and Dark Link but Mizu ends up turning into her dark form that was hidden

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Location: The Dark's Arena(Starting Location for all characters)
Time: 4:35 am
The Dark's roaming force(s): Dagger Ten, 5 Legendary Bakuras, 1000 Pests

Masendo shot out of the blackhole like a bullet, causing him to almost hit the arena wall. Luckly, Masendo was skilled enough to stop himself. He looks around, seeing no one else in the arena. Masendo lands, looks around again, shrugs, and walks off. Little did he know, he was being followed by 'Leo', one of the 5 Legendary Bakura beasts.........

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Character's name-Mica (Pronounced Mike-uh)
Character's age- 15
Character's gender- Female
Character's race-Hylian/Gerudo
Character's powers-Able to turn into wolf at any time, (Like Link in TP) Ability to turn into a shadow, Great with Bow and Arrows, Plays guitar which she carries with her and uses as a weapon when needed. (LoLz) She sings well in addition with the guitar. (How is singing a weapon? You'll see.*Insert evil grin here*)
Character's Allies- Doesn't really have any, has to get to know someone first. She likes being alone unless with someone she likes.
Character's Rivals- The leader/leaders of the dark, her parent/parents (does that make sense?)
Character's backstory- Mica's parents were part of the strongest forces of the evil alligeince thingy, and she was being trained to be part of the army. She felt that it was wrong, and she ran away at the age of nine. She's lived on her own ever since, just traveling alone and training so she can somehow destroy her parents.

I'm going to put my character's appearance, because I don't know about you guys, but that helps me visualize what's going on better.
In Mica's human form, she has mid-length, curly dark brown hair and reddish-brown eyes. She has unusually pale skin for a half-gerudo, and a long scar on her right arm from when she was being trained in the dark. She wears a dark gray long-sleeved shirt, black leggings, and brown leather boots. She also wears a black cloak when traveling in populated areas. As a wolf, she is a very dark brown, almost black, with the same reddish-brown eyes, black paws, black tail, black muzzle, and black ears. (I know that's really impossible for a wolf to have that color, but it's my character, right?)
Does that help? Because it's annoying to me to read this and imagine all the characters as shadowy figures. :xd:

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
*Mizu enters the Arena and looks at the stranger the came out of the shadow and said*"Hey you need help there?"

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Mica, in her wolf form, watched from the shadows. These men certainly appeared to be in trouble... And walking out when a beast is there? How redundant. Should she help? Who was to say that they weren't part of the dark and was luring her into a trap... But, then again, no one knew she was here...
Mica crept forward in the shadows. She then saw what was following him...
Oh s*#@. She thought. Well, they're screwed. If Leo smells me, we're all screwed.
Unless....
Mica made a split-second decision. She turned into human form, and pulled out her bow and arrows. She notched an arrow, aiming for the heart... And shot.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
*Mizu saw the girl and she kept her face hidden so nobody will see her then ran behind Leo and jumpped on it*"HEY BACKUP PLEASE!!!!!"

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
(I'm doin it first person for me here on out.)
In my periphreal vision, I could see the girl running towards Leo. She jumped on his back and said something unaudible,and Leo reared. My arrow hit his ribs and he nearly fell backwards against the wall. The arrow only seemed to make him angry. He suddenly jumped on me, pinning me to the ground. He scratched my my ribs,setting my chest on fire. (Not literally.) I put my arm up, sheilding my face. Was this the end for me? Just one foolish mistake...

I turned into my wolf form and slipped under Leo's paws/hands/other appendage. I ran into the shadows and hid, where I could only hope Leo wouldn't catch my scent and go in for the killing blow.
I'm such an idiot for thinking that would work. I thought.

Last edited:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
*Mizu looks at Leo and uses her arm and cuts it off with her claw puts her Glove back on and hood

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Masendo heard something back in the arena. He sighed, put on his hood and walked back in. He saw two girls, one Gerudo and one Hylian. Fools, he thought. They should know better than to ride or shoot at a Bakura. They don't like it. But their power levels.....I doubt they even know their own strengths. He then drew some blood from him using a knife he found on the ground, causing the Bakura's attention to go from the Gerudo to him. This looks like the one called Leo. Wait, how did I know that? He thought as he grinned and braced himself.

Masendo has a 'mop' of black hair of his head. He wears Saiyan armor with a cloak over it. His eye color are switch between black,yellow,and red. He has a small scar near his eye.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Suddendly, Leo's attention went to the man that had entered the colosseum. He started slowly stalking towards the man, locking eyes. The dude had a fresh cut on his arm which he must be using to distract Leo.
Still in my wolf form, I jumped onto a small pillar about three feet away, then to the wall of the colosseum. I started thinking... should I help him? I helped him, then he helped me... He'll probably die otherwise... I sighed. Sometimes I hate my ethics. I thought, and crouched on the narrow wall, ready to pounce. Meh, we'll probably all die anyway. I guess there's nothing to lose. I guess...

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Wait a second, Masendo thought. What if I transform into a Super Saiyan? Then I might stand a chance....But I need some time. I'll use Tri-Beam to distract him for a bit.... "TRI-BEAM!" Masendo yelled, making a triangle with his hands then releasing the energy towards the Bakura, who didn't seem impressed....

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
TRI-BEAM! I heard the man shout, and a beam of energy shot towards Leo.
Holy crap! I didn't know...He must be...
I jumped on Leo's back without hesitation, biting his neck. I heard him howl in pain, and I clamped my teeth harder. With him, we might stand a chance...

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Here is my chance! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Masendo screamed as his hair turned gold and shot straight up. He saw the wolf form of the Gerudo jump on Leo, but he knew she wouldn't last long on there.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Oh, now I'm screwed. I gotta get of of here.
I jumped off of Leo and turned into human form in midair, rolling on the ground. I pulled myself up and sprinted towards the end of the colosseum, trying to get as far away as I could. Who knew how powerful this Saiyan could be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom