• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Really Sad Story.

Rate The Story.

• emotional

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kinda sad

• sad

• really sad

• it made me cry ;(

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
One day me and my family were cleaning out a shed and my dad found and read these letters that my grandfather sent to my grandmother saying that when he got out of the navy he wanted to get a farm with a little area where my dad and uncle could stay when they visit.Well my grandfather got out of the navy cuz he had cancer then three years later he's dead,he never got that farm(and he died before I was born).Isn't that sad :( ;(

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I didn't really feel anything. I don't even know you guys to care. But then again, I'm a really cold person and I don't care for others unless I know them.

Well, that's how I honestly feel.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I expected a wall of text that would let me know your grandfather more, what kind of a person he was and your grandmother, So that I could understand your situation more..
But you only wrote a few sentences, I really can't feel anything.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
^^ That. And how come there wasn't a " I don't care"Option? Sorry if I am being heartless, but it's a sentence that is boring and doesn't tell me anything.

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
it was too brief to properly understand the situation, i can see how it would be sad for you and your family but not so much for me

prince rallis

I'm a huge metal fan.
I expected a wall of text that would let me know your grandfather more, what kind of a person he was and your grandmother, So that I could understand your situation more..
But you only wrote a few sentences, I really can't feel anything.

Well excuse me princess,I don't know if I mentioned this but he's dead he died before I was born.And my grandmother died a while back and we didn't visit her that much so I didn't know her that well.

Nicole

luke is my wife
A topic like this is better suited for a blog or a VM/PM conversation rather than a thread. There's really nothing more to be discussed here, so I'll be closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom