• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time A Question About Link

M

master of loz

I'm just wondering if link is really from Hyrule ,not Kokiri forest, how come he never disappears like any one else that walks in there?

Nickster

Sensei Sampai Sama
The Deku Tree Sprout states that Link is a Hylian. When he was just a baby, there was a great war. Her mother brought him to the forest and the Great Deku Tree took him as one of his own. His mother died soon after the events.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Nickster just hit the answer of your question, master of loz. Yes, the Deku Sprout told Link that he's a Hylian not a Koriki. Nickster just answer your question about Link. Nice!:)

D

Deleted member 6224

yea and thats why he grows up and the korikis stay the same

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
You're misreading the question. He's asking why Link doesn't disappear or become a Stalfos like other Hylians are said to.

I think it's just because he grew up there, so he's just as familiar with the area as the Kokiri are. Therefore he wouldn't get lost like strangers would. You turn into a Stalfos for getting lost, not just for being of a different race. Hylians are just more apt to getting lost.

N

nintendolovebug

You're misreading the question. He's asking why Link doesn't disappear or become a Stalfos like other Hylians are said to.

I think it's just because he grew up there, so he's just as familiar with the area as the Kokiri are. Therefore he wouldn't get lost like strangers would. You turn into a Stalfos for getting lost, not just for being of a different race. Hylians are just more apt to getting lost.

That's the best answer... It pretty much explains it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom