• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Possible and Believable Timeline Theory. (With Explanations)

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Okay im posting this because i saw a timeline i saw and know is DEAD wrong. OK:

1. Skyward Sword: cause nintendo says so
  2. Ocarina Of Time: ( )
  3. Majoras Mask:being direct sequel to OoT
  4. Oracles:in MM Link leaves in epona and in the oracles he arrives with her
Split time :clap:

While MM and Oracles Ganon broke free and flodded evrything
Then we know the Wind Waker the Phantom Hourglass then Spirit Track

but then while in St everything in original hyrule turned normal and Twilight Princess began ( i say this cause in the woods in the maze it looks like is hyrule market.. and is full of green stuff so it has been underwater)
at the end when Midna leaves we see that Link and Zelda are left behind, they could have been friends and their sons friends .

In Minish Cap they state link and Zelda are friends then we know Four Swords

OK We go back a little:dry: pretty brief dont you think so

OK after the Oracles Link goes to search for navi in the sea Links Awakening

AND I WILL BE HONEST I HAVENT FINISHED THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OR LINK TO THE PAST NEITHER ADV. OF LINK SO:thinking: put them were you want

Sorry, but not believable. Ganon isn't even in MM to begin with......i jus dont get what your trying to say. sorry

Diablo

King of Redeads
Alright first before I ste the problems with this timeline I would like to say that it has not confirmed that TP is after MM, and if you disagree with this then I would like to see proof where Miyamoto or Aonuma said this. Now here are the problems with your timeline.
1. It has been said the MC, FS, and FSA are before skyward sword and are the earliest events in Hyrule's timeline.
2. Just because Link's leaves on Epona and shows up on Epona on another game is not proof that they are connected.
3. Ganon did not flood Hyrule, the three godesses did, in WW says this in the intro.
4. In ST new Hyrule is founded by Tetra and Link, because in WW they say that Hyrule wiil be gone forever.
5. You say the after the Oracles Link goes to search for Navi in LA. Why would link do this? I doubt Navi never left Hyrule.

You kinda did mention Ganon there. I wasn't even talking about the multiple Ganon thing.

OK after the Oracles Link goes to search for navi in the sea Links Awakening
Its never even hinted at in OoX that he's looking for Navi. In MM, he's most likely looking for Navi.

The sages flooded Hyrule to protect it from Ganon.

AND I WILL BE HONEST I HAVENT FINISHED THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OR LINK TO THE PAST NEITHER ADV. OF LINK SO:thinking: put them were you want

Its your timeline, put them where you think they go. YOu should look at the sticky thread on how to make your timeline.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
......................... - WW/PH - ST - TP - MC - FS[/FSA?]
SS - OoT/MM/OoX
........................../LA

wow uhhhh where to start...

The split is in OoT, not OoX. MM and TP go on the CT, WW/PH - ST go on the AT.

OoX cannot go after MM because Ganon is sealed in the TR, not dead as is required for OoX. This is especially true if you believe in only one Ganon, as you state you do.

Actually your timeline sounds more linear to me.
SS - OoT/MM/OoX/LA - WW/PH etc
just...no

I would like to say that it has not confirmed that TP is after MM, and if you disagree with this then I would like to see proof where Miyamoto or Aonuma said this.
Aonuma said:
In Ocarina of Time, Link flew seven years in time, he beat Ganon and went back to being a kid, remember? Twilight Princess takes place in the world of Ocarina of Time, a hundred and something years after the peace returned to kid Link’s time. In the last scene of Ocarina of Time, kids Link and Zelda have a little talk, and as a consequence of that talk, their relationship with Ganon takes a whole new direction. In the middle of this game [Twilight Princess], there's a scene showing Ganon's execution. It was decided that Ganon be executed because he'd do something outrageous if they left him be. That scene takes place several years after Ocarina of Time. Ganon was sent to another world and now he wants to obtain the power...
TP is hundreds of years after the CT ending of OoT. I refuse to provide evidence that MM is directly after CT OoT, because that would be silly and unecessary.

1. It has been said the MC, FS, and FSA are before skyward sword and are the earliest events in Hyrule's timeline.
...by unscrupulous fans. You'd trust them over developers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom