• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A New Tunic for Link

Ganon Slayer

Slayer of All Ganons
What if you could design a new tunic for Link? What color would it be? What would it do?

I'd make a gray tunic that makes it so that when Link steps in shadows he becomes invisible. I think it would open up a cool new stealth gameplay for the Zelda series.

Shadow Tunic.

It allows Link to become "ghost-like." Going through walls, slightly transparent, light on his feet, ect. Useful in the darker temples of the games. THAT, my friends, would be AWESOME!

Though, I got a good lol out of Ryuyasha's Chuck Norris tunic idea. :D

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
A Chuck Norris Tunic. Link would be indestructable and he'd kill everything in one shot.

Yeah! That one I would also want to see :lol: I believe it should come with a beard so he would get an even more badass attitiude, that would be cool!

If I put a more serious side to it I would want a black tunic, something that would give Link more "agressive" powers but that would cost him health and make him eventually die if he use it for a long period of time. Could that be something?

Squirrel

The Rodent King
In Oot, there were different tunics for different things like the red one for heat and the blue one for when you're underwater (and obviously the green one). Those tunics were made to counteract problems posed in the dungeons like swimming underwater and burning to death.

These are some that might help:
A light blue one that makes you unable to get frozen
A white one so you're lighter and can float
A black one so you can go through special walls, see hidden things, and turn invisible for a short period of time
An orange one that makes your attacks stronger for a period of time but uses up health
A pink one that lets you regain health but you have to stay still (in which case you could get attacked)
A purple one that keeps acid from hurting you
A yellow one (or some other color) to make you faster but harder to control
A gray one that makes enemy attacks hurt you less but makes you slower
A turquois one that acts like the magical armor from TP (uses rupees instead of hearts until you're out of rupees)

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
In Oot, there were different tunics for different things like the red one for heat and the blue one for when you're underwater (and obviously the green one). Those tunics were made to counteract problems posed in the dungeons like swimming underwater and burning to death.

These are some that might help:
A light blue one that makes you unable to get frozen
A white one so you're lighter and can float
A black one so you can go through special walls, see hidden things, and turn invisible for a short period of time
An orange one that makes your attacks stronger for a period of time but uses up health
A pink one that lets you regain health but you have to stay still (in which case you could get attacked)
A purple one that keeps acid from hurting you
A yellow one (or some other color) to make you faster but harder to control
A gray one that makes enemy attacks hurt you less but makes you slower
A turquois one that acts like the magical armor from TP (uses rupees instead of hearts until you're out of rupees)

So the black tunic would be like a wearable version of the Lens of Truth?
And these colors are all names of color codes for Oot on the gamecube(action replay for gamecube/Wii)

My tunic would be based more like what Sheik wears, you know, but with-out the torn peices of cloth, and with-out the scarf, I might actually draw this. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom