• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Adventures A Little Confused?

MidnaOfTheTwili

Link x Zelda
Sorry if this is a dumb question... So I haven't played FSA yet, but I'm sorta confused about it cause I barely see anyone talk about it and there are no walkthroughs up for it. I'm just confused about the game in general. And the difference between Four Swords and Four Swords Adventures?

Ikana

Trollkastel
I'll help with the difference between the two. Four Swords required for you to have more then one gameboy advance and another copy of the game in order for you to play it. While four sword adventure lets you play without having to need another copy of the game or another system. For more info I looked up the difference and found out that several people and sites have said that One of the differences between the original Four Swords and Adventures is a more persistent narrative. I don't know much more since I haven't played the original one and its been years since I played adventures. You can always ask a person who does the walkthroughs here on ZD why there is not a walkthrough for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom