• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art A Little Art Competition

anyways i would like if you got to the north and there is a viking village (here is a chance for lots of norse mythology) and you walk around and you find out that some mystical things happen to the village, so you investegate and you find a graveyard (i picture lots of snow and ice on a hill with lots of graves) where some of those Draugar attack you and at the top of the hill there is a large grave with an important persons name on it (king, cheif etc. with a northern name like Einar) and you have to find a way to get below that grave whiere there is a shadow/snow temple and here is my idea for a boss:

it could be a huge dragon like hero of winds said.
moz-screenshot-1.png

moz-screenshot-2.png

original idea one: King Einar Stalfos riding a giant, two headed, bone dragon plated by armor.
first you have to kill the dragon: basically the same as hero of winds, you have to cut the base of the winds in a certain dirsction to cut of the armor and when the armor is gone you can cut the wings of.
then the dragon will start breathing fire at you and shooting ice from it's tail.
Tail: when the dragon gets ready to shoot Ice it will open a protective layer which has the same concept as the deku babas, three slashes should do it.
Heads: it will keep breathing fire at you and you will have to avoid it, occasionally it will scrape a rock from the ground, breathe
fire at it throw it up in the air and hit it at you with it's tail, you will have to time your sheild bash right and bounce it back at the monster getting one of the heads to fall down, the other head will try a headbutting attack (yes it has horns) where you have to knock it back to get it uncountious (by the way: one of the heads has armor and one doesn't the one that tries to hit you with it's head has armor.) now you can slach at the other head that you knocked back earlier (because you can't hit the other one because of the armor) when that head falls of you have to bomb the head on the ground... or burn it to prevent it from giving birth to five fire bubbles, now there is only one head left, it will breathe fire or try to headbutt you (this time harder so dodge) if you get hit you fall back, if you get hit while holding the sheild you will get stunned causing the dragon to try to snap at you and you loose two hearts (or more) occasionally it will try to snap at you, it will open it's mouth (like a deku baba) whereas you have a couple of seconds to slash it (either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally) causing it to loose armor. after a numberr of hits it's lower law will fall of and you have to stun the head and finish it by stabbing the jewel, this will cause the dragon to die and King Einar will fight you himself, it will be like the stalfos fight from the demo but he will have a huge round sheild and a double bladed axe... after the fight his spirit will come out of the skeleton and say "thank you, Link. I can now rest in peace." and then fly of leaving a heat container behind.

By the way this is taken from a post i made in another thread so that's why it's explaining the battle

well the competition is that you, zelda dungeon forum comunity make a artwork of this scan it and submit it... well it's not really a competition but it's a chance for you art people out there to showcase your skills

i will send my interpretation of this once i complete it.

sincerely Bendi_Link, Zelda dungeon's very own Norwegian Zelda maniac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom