• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link To The Past Glitch Compilation!

I've thrown together a 15 minute video on some popular and lesser known glitches for the SNES Classic ALttP. It shows you how to do the glitches as well as showcasing a few helpful things you can do with them whilst being (More like attempting to be) entertaining throughout :)

The list of glitches is in the spoiler tag below for you guys to see, or you can keep it a secret for yourselves if you want a surprise I suppose!

1. Spin Dash
2. Item Dash
3. Fake Flippers
4. Back Door Lockup
5. Stair Clipping
6. Hovering
7. Blue Block Invulnerability
8. Disappearing Blocks
9. Invisible Enemies
10. Bomb Jump
11. Houlighan Room

I hope this isn't seen as advertising in any way, this is my first post and I'm still unsure if something that could be seen as a selfpost is classed as that, but just let me know! Glad to be a part of the Forums and hope you enjoy!

I've thrown together a 15 minute video on some popular and lesser known glitches for the SNES Classic ALttP. It shows you how to do the glitches as well as showcasing a few helpful things you can do with them whilst being (More like attempting to be) entertaining throughout :)

The list of glitches is in the spoiler tag below for you guys to see, or you can keep it a secret for yourselves if you want a surprise I suppose!

1. Spin Dash
2. Item Dash
3. Fake Flippers
4. Back Door Lockup
5. Stair Clipping
6. Hovering
7. Blue Block Invulnerability
8. Disappearing Blocks
9. Invisible Enemies
10. Bomb Jump
11. Houlighan Room

I hope this isn't seen as advertising in any way, this is my first post and I'm still unsure if something that could be seen as a selfpost is classed as that, but just let me know! Glad to be a part of the Forums and hope you enjoy!

I have played this game many times and I never realized how many glitches this game had! I want to try out the last glitch to get all those rupees!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom