• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds HD This Year?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So it's just occurred to me, A Link Between Worlds turns 10 this year and it has been quite the tradition as of late for Nintendo to remaster Zelda games on their 10th anniversaries.

With so much discussion surrounding the possibility of Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD being ported to the Switch, how does everyone here feel about the possibility of A Link Between Worlds being remastered instead?

Would it be unlikely considering Tears of the Kingdom is already dropping this year?

We've also only ever seen the 3D games be remastered thus far on their 10th anniversaries with exception to Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask which were used as more of a showcase for the 3DS hardware than serving any celebratory purpose. So should it really be considered for a remaster? Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks definitely weren't, but those were arguably much more novel experiences than something like A Link Between Worlds.

This year would also mark the 4th year since the Link's Awakening remake, so maybe we will see some sort of follow up Zelda game from Grezzo sometime soon?

I don't think it's happening. I love ALBW and would love to play it in HD, but I don't see Nintendo shifting focus away from Tears of the Kingdom this year. And as far as future Zelda Switch releases go, I think getting the Oracles in the Link's Awakening remake style is more likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom