• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A History of Zelda- Looking for Interviews

B

B-mask

Hey guys, basically I'm an amateur documentary-maker who started last year with a documentary covering the history of the Disney company. It got some really good responses and also got me into a website where I get paid for making the videos. I'm certainly not famous or anything, but it makes me very happy to see people enjoy the videos and get informed at the same time.

With Skyward Sword now on the way, I wanted to do a series on something very close to my heart- the Zelda series. I've actually hung around Zelda dunegeon for the last two years now and seen all the different articles that got put up. I really wanted to make a history of zelda series, but I wanted to include the fans themselves- and seeing an oppurtunity here, I thought, why not ask the Zelda community?

So basically, I'd like to include footage or audio of zelda fans talking about why they believe a certain zelda game was so innovative, why they loved it, and what their favourite moment was. In this way I feel we'll really see the benefits of every game in the series and see the impact it had on the fans.

The link to my intro video is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hw5wqUXKL4

I understand if you guys don't think I should go through with it, part of the reason I'm also wanting to start out here is because I haven't really immersed myself in a community of people who really know their stuff when it comes to zelda, and I want to know if I'm doing the right thing.

Feel free to ask me any questions or let me know if you're interested!

B

B-mask

Sure, what should I clear up? I probably missed something along the way!

Hero of…. #s, I guess
Just so you know, if you are making a Zelda-related history, I would suggest getting in contact with DARK MASTER, who has been working for some time on a Zelda retrospective, and may be interested in this project.

As for interviews, I wouldn't really consider myself a huge authority on any particular Zelda game, but you have definitely come to the right place if you are looking for people who are.

B

B-mask

Thanks for the tip, I don't want to tread on anyone's toes so maybe I could also see what his project does too.

Just a little bump realising this thread still existed, hoping either this or the community forums one will garner some kind of interest!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom