• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Hat In Time

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Indie game inspired by Legend of Zelda

Read that link and come here to discuss. How do you feel about that game? To me it looks like a crap ton of fun, it looks like it has a mix of SMS FLUDDless platforming with even a couple mechanics from Smash Bros. I just love what I see. I hope it sees the light of day - especially on Wii U - because it is a spectacular looking game with a ton of soul; I can tell that already.

Here is the dev team's YouTube account http://www.youtube.com/user/MechaBowser?feature=watch

Last edited:

Salem

SICK
I'm really exited for this game, you have no idea:). I waited for a true return for 3d platformers(besides Mario;)). I hope this game gets released and catches on.

When I look at the graphics for this game, I think to myself: "This is what the Wind Waker HD should look like." These graphics are more preferable than the Wind Waker HD's graphics, if only Nintendo went down that root the game would of looked more appealing. Overall this does look like a fun game and if it eventually comes to Wii U I may actually give it a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom