• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art A Gathering of Sacrifices (Super Smash Bros. / Side-series to National Anthem )

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I've started side-stories to my Super Smash/Hunger Games hybrid, "National Anthem." They are tales of the experiences of various characters as they exist in that particular alternate universe.

They will be one-shots, but not all of them will be short. The first story turned out quite long - longer than most things I write. Spoilers for the original "National Anthem" apply.

A Gathering of Sacrifices

The first tale is of the brave but ill-fated Pit.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I've got a second story up.

Her Warriors - Peach's perspective.

For now, it's exclusively on Archive of Our Own because The Fanfiction Network is experiencing aggravating errors of not-wanting-to-upload-anything. I hope that it's a temporary glitch (one of the many that stupid site has). I tried it on two different browsers... if it's an issue of my browsers being "out of date" for their system, I'm screwed, and will probably, if I can, just haul out and delete all of my stories on there in a fit of anger and giving a middle finger to a site that was once faithful to me but has turned into poop. All the "cool kids" go to Archive, anyway, so I hear... but I barely ever get any reviews there.

And, of course, I wonder why I'm even bothering to post here. I feel like I work on these fan fictions of mine for farts and giggles and no one but me cares about them. Story of my life - work hard on something and no one cares about it.

Anyway, I have a second chapter for anyone who wants to prove me wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom