• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art A Few Zelda Plushies!

V

Vol

I posted these all somewhere on the internet a long time ago, but I doubt anyone actually saw them. So I thought I'd post them here, to add to all the great crafts in this forum!

Makar!

5cagwi.jpg

Medli!

33c6hr4.jpg

Majora's Mask!

2hn8gh1.jpg

Midna!

maf6fs.jpg

Check it out, they all begin with M. That is a coincidence.

I haven't been very into Zelda lately-- the last one I actually played all the way through was Wind Waker -- but I got Skyward Sword and most of my enthusiasm has returned! The new Skulltula is pretty awesome, so I'm probably going to try to make a stuffed one in the near future. Any suggestions/comments? :D

Attachments

• maf6fs.jpg
    maf6fs.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 5cagwi.jpg
    5cagwi.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1
  • 33c6hr4.jpg
    33c6hr4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 2hn8gh1.jpg
    2hn8gh1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Sweet. Makar totally looks proffessionally made, I mean like that one in the Nintendo headquarters. Any chance you have patterns? Majora's pretty good too. I think Medli and Midna might just be a bit too complicated to make into plushies. But you did a great job with all of them. Well done.

Kombatgod

Timeline Exegete
Wow! Really nice! For future plushes I think it would be best to make some animals. I think Moosh from the Oracle series would be awesome!

V

Vol

Sweet. Makar totally looks proffessionally made, I mean like that one in the Nintendo headquarters. Any chance you have patterns? Majora's pretty good too. I think Medli and Midna might just be a bit too complicated to make into plushies. But you did a great job with all of them. Well done.

Most of them are just basic shapes (Makar is a sphere, Majora is traced from some coloring book page), though for Midna I modified the second pattern on this site: http://ghilie.wordpress.com/tutorials/

Beeker

Wild Card
That Makar plushie looks so beautiful and adorable :3
I also enjoy your Medli. All those small details must have been tough to do(same for Midna's helmet)
If you make any more, post them here, I'd love to see them! =D

makar and MM are my favourite, but the other two are the makar one is very cute and the makoras mask one is stunning, good job.

Pinkfish11

Korean language student
Man and I thought Makar looked and did cool stuff already in Wind waker. I'm impressed how far they've gone with majora being convincing anough to be the actual majora from the game right to the point as a sleep cushion.
Although, I don't think I could sleep with that thing staring at me...;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom