• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages A Few FAQs Regarding Oracles on 3DS

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Q: Can we get the GBA Advance Rings on the 3DS ports?
A: No you cannot obtain those rings normally; the 3DS is emulating the Game Boy Color hardware meaning that the game detects the system as a GBC, not a Game Boy Advance (GBA). The only way to obtain those rings on 3DS port is by using the ZeldaPasswords program available here: Oracle of Seasons: Password

Q: Can we use 3DS wireless to activate the Link function?
A: No you cannot.

Q: Can we physically link 3DS's together?
A: No you cannot; the 3DS lacks a wired connection :I

That's about all I have...if you guys think of anymore, add them here. :yes:

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
The GBA rings serve no purpose, right? I see people only caring if they want to 100% it.

Same with the linking the two games. I honestly don't care about 100%ing them so I'm buying them anyways.

100%ing isn't everything. ;) I've never 100%ed a game in my life.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
100%-ing a game is a mark of skill and dedication. You know someone is an avid and skilled gamer when they are 100%-ing things. I'm currently 100%-ing the Super Mario Galaxy games and it is long and challanging, but I find it nonetheless rewarding.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
100%-ing a game is a mark of skill and dedication. You know someone is an avid and skilled gamer when they are 100%-ing things. I'm currently 100%-ing the Super Mario Galaxy games and it is long and challanging, but I find it nonetheless rewarding.

Can the same be said about 2 games that have been out for 12 years?

iDarkLink

Sage of the Dark World
I have a question:

"Does your ring code from the red snake change whenever you get new rings or does it change each time you use it correctly?"
Because I used my code to transfer rings once and then next time I tried and no other rings appeared but I went to the OoS ring place and my code changed (note: I DID get a couple of rings on Seasons before I checked). So does it change after every successful use or does it change when you get new rings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom