• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors 9,999,999 rupee glitch

From my experience, I've gotten the glitch using Link by killing Gohma and the Mooks at the same time with his special attack. But I also got it while using Lana and killing the mooks either during the slowdown or with Gohma. So my guess is as long as you kill the mooks during the time window of the rupees calculation, whether it's with or after the giant boss kill, it should eventually work. It's what I've noticed everytime I've gotten the glitch myself.

I've been using the method with Lana and the Summoning Gate on G5(?) of the Adventure Map, and I've triggered it 8 or so times. Some constant factors that always seem to be present when the glitch occurs are:
  • 0 rupees obtained until Gohma is killed
  • Enemies are juggled in the air by Lana's C5 (YYYYX) and suspensed mid-combo (on the 4th weak attack) while she executes Argorok
  • At least 1 enemy killed within the exact same frame as Gohma's defeat (I had one exception where I killed enemies 1 second after I killed Gohma, but I continued to hit Gohma with Argorok even after she was dead to keep her from turning black and "officially" dying)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Yes! I finally managed to get it done. I tried it in total 10 times I think but today I managed it after the 5th try. I used Link and King Dodongo and I used the magic Rod. Phew...I'm happy they didn't fix the glitch after the updates :D
Pic from my tv screen. I immidiatly took a pic after I managed it to show my sister :D
11406559_10153401638457766_8244909291987687822_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom