• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time 64-Bit Dungeon Comparison

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Nice comparison, Mases.
So, let's see:

Ocarina of Time (the first Zelda game I've ever beaten) took me a lot of time to complete (without completing 100% of it) like THREE months. Actually, people only get stuck in a few things at the OOT dungeons, but once you know the solution, you just feel stupid. But, what made the dungeons enjoyable at OOT, is that you have INFINTE time to complete them (not the case of MM), and you can always think how to beat a puzzle.

MM (I haven't completed it yet, because I fear the stupid time...) has some cool dungeons, like WoodFall temple, which is a piece of cake, even with the three days. But, even with the song that teleports you to the owls, the dungeons are hard, first off because you need to figure out how to beat them, then do what you need to do in three days.

Now, what's bad about OOT? The bad thing is that you don't enjoy the dungeons to much when you play through them again, as they're all to easy when you know what to do... like the first three dungeons...

I actually prefer OOT dungeons, because of the amount of them, and because they're hard to figure out the first time you play through them.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I count Ice cavern, Bottom of the Well, the thing behind the Ikana Water fall, and Ikana Castle all as Mini Dungeons because they don't have everything a full dungeon would.

N

nfl797

Yes the ocarina of time has more Dungeons BUT majoras mask dungeons were harder to beat (alot harder)

I But still, I think Great Bay Temple was the hardest of all the N64 Zelda dungeons.

soo mases what in your opinion is the 3 hardest dungeons in all 3d zelda games ???

also nice job i COMPLETLY AGREE great bay is nice the HARDEST EVER.... water temple is easy for me... i never found it hard (only thing that sucks is that you can use your keys incorrectly then u have to restart :s) infact it takes me like 45-60 minutes to beat... but

great bay takes me 3-4 hours

My 3 hardest are

3: City in the Sky ... cause it was hard and getting used to the clawshot x2 was hard

2: stone tower temple... k hard puzzles and 15 fairies = :(

1: GREAT BAY TEMPLE.. AHHHRG INSANE PUZZLES , CONFUSION , FREEZING WATER, MELTING WATER, FALLING IN WATER CURRENTS :mad: , 15 D*MN FAIRIES AND !!! IF U ONLY NEED ONE FAIRY YOUR LIKE OMG WHERE IS IT!!!...

anyway post :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom