• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

4th Time Line??

this subject is more of an idea and not a theory. i was thinking about the time line and something came to me that i would like to discuss. ok we all know that due to the events of OOT the time line splits in 3 ways Adult, Child and Down fall. but what if theirs Another Time line?. Now what games im referring to is Skyward sword, the minish cap, and four swords, the LOZ games before OOT. now is it possible that those games and possibly Future games that comes before OOT a time line? and if it was what would it be called? "the beginning time line"??. What is your thoughts on this?.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I don't think that counts as a fourth timeline. If there was another game that split the timeline, then sure, that would be a fourth timeline. But, SS etc up until Ocarina of Time is not a new timeline because it comes before the split so is part of all three, and therefore is one timeline. I probably haven't explained that well, but there you go :)

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Your wording kind of confuses me...

But no, i wouldn't call it a 4th timeline.

At this point there was only one timeline soooooo it doesn't have a title. it's just the timeline (pre-split)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom