• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

4chan rumors are indeed FALSE, according to Zelda Informer...

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
HAHA!

I didn't read them in the first place, and I felt really good about myself, but I guess it was all for nothing...

I'm not surprised in the slightest, and to be honest I really don't understand how so many people could think those rumors were even possible. To start they came from fricken' 4Chan, but even aside from that many of them were terribly unbelievable or unrealistic at base without even considering where they came from.

There probably are still people everywhere saying they're true.
^

So basically ZI shouldn't have bothered saying they were confirmed to be false.
They shouldn't have bothered posting them in the first place. <.<

bunny

birb overlord
So I take it 4chan isn't a very reliable resource? I didn't read them, I just overhead things and such...

Big Octo

=^)
I knew these rumors were false, we can never trust 4chan, as it's all trolls anyways. Anyone insisting on theories based on these rumors should consider any of their ideas false, as the truth is against them. Still, the fact that these "spoilers" were confirmed to be false is just double-reassuring for me. It's great to know that others will find these rumors false.

kaimason1

the Wanderer
Well, I liked the rumours, and while some of them may still turn out to be true, I'm glad that I don't know the ending. It leaves the game with something to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom