• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3rd Parties are Working on Nintendo Switch

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Holy ****.

Nintendo is getting third party support with the NX.

It's actually way too much to list out on a phone, but Nintendo got us covered with a photo.
nintendo-switch-partners.png

The big thing to come from this is that NX will get Bethesda games now, and Take Two.

I think that means that you will be able to take Red Dead Redemption 2 on the go as well. We will see in a couple of hours.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I think companies love this because they don't need to work around a gimmick like with the Wii U, and they can get their console games into the portable market. Because I can tell you now, I've always wanted handheld Skyrim. And oh man it's coming true

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Let's just hope Nintendo can KEEP the third party support. I believe that was an issue for the Wii U, unless I was misinformed: it had some third party support, but the support was dropped soon after.

So I'm gonna be an optimist and go best case scenario: if Nintendo has all these third parties, it'll be a HUGE boost for the console, and a lot more diversity for the games! It could be one of their most diverse consoles to date if everything goes well, and that's super exciting to think about!

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I think diversity is key for Nintendo. They've always had a crazy strong first party library but they need third party support to pad out the time between sick AAA titles. And every once in a long while we get a shining star from the third party...party. Huh, I'm going to start referring to third parties as Gary Johnsons. I think this came into sharp focus with the WiiU were Nintendo busted out some of its best games they've ever made but they were swallowed whole by the gaping chasm of emptiness where should be a flourishing ecosystem of third parties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom