• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3ds Screen Protector

I just recently got my 3ds and failed at putting on screen protectors without bubbles. So i was wondering, do any stores offer a screen protector applying service, and if not where could i get bubbleless screen protectors?

Ps: Those bubbles really annoy me, i wonder if i have ocd.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, do you have any pictures of what the screen protector looks like? Also, I don't think that there are screen protector appliers out there because most protectors are just like slipons or something like that. Maybe your protector is defective? I really want to see a picture of it first :D

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
If you're speaking of a place where someone will apply the protector for you, I think you'll have trouble finding that.
As for an item to put them on, when I bought mine it came with a little bit of cardboard to use to effectively push the bubbles out. Didn't really work though.

Screen protectors are pretty much a practice thing if you really want to be bubble free.

As for the OCD point, I wouldn't jump to that conclusion unless the compulsion extends beyond those bubbles.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I doubt you will find a store that puts screen protectors on for you. If it really bothers you, buy some cheap ones and remove the old ones. This is the trick I always use for skins and screen protectors.

1. Leave the piece of hard plastic on the screen protectors!
2. remove a small piece of the corner from the plastic and attach it to the corner of the screen
3. Make sure the screen protector in lined up.
4. Place your finger on the part of the screen protector that has been applied and slowly apply the screen protector.
If you go slow enough you can catch the bubbles before it is too late.

Just remember to start at a corner and not on a side. I have done this for 5-6 of my systems and help quite few of my friends with theirs.

If this doesn't help you watch this video, it is for an iPod but it is basically the same way I do it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41OXMxt1DD0

I hope this helps :)

I really overreacted when i posted this (last time i post at 2:30 am) but thanks for all of your helps any way, I really dont need the screen protectors except on the bottom, which was one i put on fine due to the edges unlike the top. As for the ocd part that was rhetorical, although the compulsion does go beyond this, I am a perfectionist which is close enough. BTW are bubbless screen protectors real, I just heard it somewhere , the person said they were military grade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom