• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time 3DS Glitches Collection :)

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I found a weird glitch.

One time, I was walking around Lake Hylia (as an adult) and noticed something weird as I walked by. I looked back at the spot and there were four spots in the air periodically making rifts of dirt at the same time. I slashed at the spots and the dust disappeared, but every time I slashed blue (or was it green?) blood came out of nowhere. I kept slashing for a minute and used the spin attack many times in a row to make the blood look like it was coming out of Link.

I assume it was a glitched tektite.

This happened in my game too, I was walking away from the water temple entrance and to the left I saw four small areas where the graphics were glitching out, I slashed the spot and it seemed to damage an enemy, like when you attack an invisible floormaster but it was certainly a tektite. I glad that most of the old tricks are still intact, I've saw that getting into the well early is still possible :D but some of these new glitches are distracting and take you out of the game for a moment.

FindSkullkid

The Energy Never Dies.
This is a familiar glitch since it worked in the original Ocarina of Time, it involves using a fish in a bottle to interrupt the cutscene. I used it in the Forest Temple :P

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
The bottle duplication actually works. Now, someone needs to get the master sword early. :)
i tried using the glitch where you backflip into the crevice between the Door of Time and the wall beside it, but i couldn't get it to work. i could've been doing it wrong... but i'll post a video on how to do it regardless...

[video=youtube;HsOMC8X9unc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsOMC8X9unc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Has the glitch where you can miss the Deku Nut upgrade if you pull out the Master Sword been fixed in the 3DS version?

M

MrGrimGamer

For the people that don't know, the Devs left the glitches in the game on purposely, plus most glitches can be found on youtube.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Well this isnt really a glitch but more of a fix of a glitch. In the older versions of OOT you couldnt get the 2nd deku nut upgrade if you went into the future and then went back later to get it but In OOT 3d this problem has been fixed so that you can go into the future and get the upgrade later. I know this because I just did it.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Does anyone if the Gold Skulltella and Empty Bottle Glitch are still in OoT 3D?

I have reference if Users don't know what I'm talking about.
Someone has confirmed for me that the Gold Skulltella doesn't work but I'm still curious about the Empty Bottle Glitch.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I don't think the Triple-Slash Clip has been mentioned yet. It was discovered by someone at zeldaspeedruns, and is used to clip through walls!

You need to find a corner where the walls make an acute angle. *insert Angle Dance joke here* Back yourself into the corner, and make Link face slightly to the right. Perform a triple-slash (B three times quickly), then immediately put your sword away (spam A during the third slash). If nothing happens, change your position slightly. If you were positioned correctly, you'll find yourself on the other side of a wall.

You can use this to get inside things, like the gate at Kakariko or a tree in the Lost Woods where you play the ocarina game with two Skull Kids; or you can go out-of-bounds and re-enter in other places, like going through a wall in Kakariko then floating toward the center of town underground using a cucco to access the Bottom of the Well early. You can skip King Zora (except then he'll be frozen blocking the way when you're an adult so you can't access Ice Cavern). There are uses in some dungeons including the Forest Temple.

You gotta be careful though, because many walls don't have ground on the other side, so you'll just fall into the abyss. There are several youtube videos about this, probably explaining it better than me.

Oh, another fun one: "Navi dive," also discovered at zsr, can be used to leave Kokiri Forest early, and access Zora's Domain before getting bombs. In the Lost Woods, by the portal to Zora's River, stand next the the stone slab rising out of the water so that if you triple-slash, your sword will hit it and push you back just to the edge of the water. While you're doing the third slash, spam the Navi button, and you'll call her just when you're done but still moving backwards. While talking to her, Link will fall into the water and sink to the bottom. Leave the dialogue and immediately enter the hole before you float to the surface.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Ocarina of Time Glitches

In Ocarina of Time 3d I found numerous glitches like having the master sword when your young I dint discover it btw and getting the bosss key in dodongos cavern by hookshotting it. So tell me your glitches :lol:

I found a glitch where I killed three big poes on my horse, went to sell them to the ghost shop guy and he only said that one of my poes were the special big ones.

That may have been in the original but that never happened to me in the N64 version

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom