• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3ds Colors

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I got the Aqua Blue color 3DS. Blue is one of my favorite colors so I was alright with it, but I really was hoping for a Purplish color, since Purple is also one of my favorite colors. But alas I did not get my wish. :(

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I have a black 3DS. The aqua blue is a weird blue-greenish color even though I usually like blue. I would rather have a silver (like my DS-lite) or green, but the black color is ok (and looks quite cool)

X

Xanader

A 3DS that has a green cover and bottom portion with a black top would be awesome...Original Xbox colors, my favorite system after the Xbox 360.

T

TalesOfFan

I got the Aqua Blue, which seems to be a trend for me with Nintendo consoles lately. I have a blue DSi, DSi XL, and Wiimote Plus.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
I never got a 3DS but I am probably going to get one soon but I hope that when the OoT game comes out that they will make a Legend of Zelda 3DS to go with it if not I will get a aqua blue one or black one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom