• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3d Fan Game ......

Xbox360 controller suport ?

• Just PC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just Xbox controller

• PC + xbox

• xbox + PC

• Total voters
C

chris212436

OK, then it's keyboard + Gamepad(or xbox360 controller)

I just wanted to know because of the menus and stuff. If I want gamepad then I can't have a menu that you have to click with your mouse.
That would be very annoying to leave the gamepad and over to the mouse every time you go to a menu :D

Anubis

The most inactive active
OK, then it's keyboard + Gamepad(or xbox360 controller)

I just wanted to know because of the menus and stuff. If I want gamepad then I can't have a menu that you have to click with your mouse.
That would be very annoying to leave the gamepad and over to the mouse every time you go to a menu :D
You can buy adapters that link for example gamecube controllers to the PC you should make sure its a option! :D

O

ocarinaplayer

is it just me or have two pages of this topic been deleted, also i had to recreate my account(could a zeldadungeon server have gone down?)
over at your games new forum i posted a link to my hyrule field
what do you think of it?

C

chris212436

is it just me or have two pages of this topic been deleted, also i had to recreate my account(could a zeldadungeon server have gone down?)
over at your games new forum i posted a link to my hyrule field
what do you think of it?

Oh, really ? Going to check it out ....... Maybe it's somethings deleted(too much to remember all of it :D)

But yeah, I send you a message about the terrain ;) Maybe it's been deleted as well ?
You just sendt the unity scene file, not the package file :( So I couldn't open it ...

Ask me in a pm if you don't know how to export a package in youtube :)

O

ocarinaplayer

here is the terrain in a unitypackage
is that what you meant?:):):D

Attachments

• hyrulefield.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 10
C

chris212436

Yeah, thanks ....
Now I could see the terrain :D or ? :( Something is wrong !
The terrain is not in the package ????? I just see a cube and the skybox, and unity is looking for a terrain file that's not there :(

EDIT:

I'm so sorry that I haven't posted something new here for a while but I had soooo much to do :(

I'm still working on this project, but a little bit slower than usual for now :D

I'm a skater and I got a sponsorship request a while ago, so I have to do some filming and stuff ......

But I'm not going to cancel this project, just a little but work here and there when I have the time :)

BTW, sorry for the bad news guys :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I'm no veterinarian, but, how about it Link goes back to Hyrule to find it flooded and then the plot begins (from that point I'm stuck).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom