• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TPHD-Wii U 30 Minutes of TPHD

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
Gamexplain posted a full 30 minute video of TPHD.

The draw distance itself in Hyrule field is a huge improvement.
I think it looks pretty good and clean.
For a remaster, this looks damn good.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
It doesn't look too bad. Some parts look particularly good.
Tphd.jpg

The music really hasn't been improved from what I can hear. I cant tell a difference from the original.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
View attachment 37371

The music really hasn't been improved from what I can hear. I cant tell a difference from the original.
Very little has been changed unfortunately on the music front....
But hey, it looks nice.
One small detail that I really love is the blur on textboxes.
Oh and cool! You can choose between having arrows go into first person, or third person.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have just spotted what has happened to the temple of time floor. It is now shiny and reflective! The original is matte.

View attachment 37371

It's probaly just high quality now it does sound a little bit better wich is finw by me game looks great way better then those trailers the textures look so awesome!

The textures look really nice now. Looking back, it really does seem like Nintendo simply chose all the wrong areas to show off in the original trailer. The stuff we're seeing now shows a sizable improvement over the original game, and looking at some of the comparison videos released for the new trailers and gameplay videos has honestly shocked me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom