• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler <3 Skyward Sword Romance <3

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
perhaps there will be a big build up to one, then Ghirahim will come in and spoil it all.

Groose already is set to interrupt them, I think, whenever he's shown jabbing a finger at Link, and then Zelda tells him off.

When a boy and girl grow up as friends, it usually results in a relationship. Maybe that could happen in the game. If there is not, why would the Big N make a romance trailer?

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
When a boy and girl grow up as friends, it usually results in a relationship. Maybe that could happen in the game. If there is not, why would the Big N make a romance trailer?

Well, none of the fans would like it being a "Friendship Trailer" because it could seem a bit more to them. But I hope this isn't the case, because then they'd be building up a lot of hope only to let us down. We'll probably see a subtle hint of romance, nothing outrageous.

LinkIsAwesomest

NEVER FORGET HE'S AWESOME
I highly doubt there will be a kiss, however much we may want this to happen. But I think there will definitely be some sort of romantic interactions between them.

Yeah, I think this is probably correct. As much as I'm desperate for a kiss... :( (I think I'm suffering from wishful thinking :O)

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Well, the text dump released yesterday speaks nothing of a "kiss," but who knows. The Romance Trailer could've been used to stir us up. We'll have to wait and see, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom