• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2nd Quest HELP with Jabun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got to the part on the second quest where you have to go to Outset and blow up the big bad rock that hides Jabun. I got the bombs AND healed my grandmother. When I go into the whirlpool to blow up the rocks I run out of bombs before I even get to destroy the first part of the rock. I have no ideo what to do. I looked all over the internet and there's no walkthrough for second quest so I came here for help. Any ideas? Anyone, anyone at all?

Thanks!:)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Makes sure you fill the bomb bag, and make sure you don't miss. That's all I can say. It's the same as the first time around; You just need to aim carefully. It might take a couple tries anyway.

Well of course, after I ask for help, it works right. Thanks anyway! before, I had the maximum amount of bombs but it still wasn't working right. I don't know what was wrong, but I did it!:)

So I got to the part on the second quest where you have to go to Outset and blow up the big bad rock that hides Jabun. I got the bombs AND healed my grandmother. When I go into the whirlpool to blow up the rocks I run out of bombs before I even get to destroy the first part of the rock. I have no ideo what to do. I looked all over the internet and there's no walkthrough for second quest so I came here for help. Any ideas? Anyone, anyone at all?

Thanks!:)

Just so you know, the only differences between the first and second quests in WW are the fact that Aryll's dress is pink, Link wears his Pajamas and you start with the Deluxe Picto Box. Everything else is 100% identical.

Haha! I was just about to post a thread asking about the differences! Thanks for the help! Too bad those are the only ones... :(

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
The only real difference is the clothing and that treasure under the sea changes location, you also begin with the Deluxe Picto Box and the Nintendo Gallery is open from the beginning
Hylian text is also translated
As for the door... you have to shoot in the parts that flash red when it gets hit (just look carefully) it takes only a few hits
Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom