• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2016/17 ZD-i Mafia Awards: Results!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

:party::party:
~2016/17 ZD-i Mafia Awards Results!~
:party::party:

Hey guys, and welcome to the final results of the 2016/17 ZD-i Mafia Awards! Some of the votes ended up being quite close, while others really weren't, but I decided to just skip the final voting round anyway. So the results from the nominations ended up being final.

Different from the GKAs, there is no limit to how many awards an individual person can receive (I did it this way because of people deserve an award, then they deserve an award, they shouldn't be refused it just because they already have other awards).

One thing I want to ask you guys first, though, is how to distribute the awards for Best Whitewash, Best Town Team, and Best Mafia Team? Should just the mods get the award with special mention of the members of the winning teams, should the people in the teams themselves get the award, or should the mod and the teams get the award? I was leaning towards giving the mod the award whilst giving a special mention to the players who earned the award, but what do you guys think?

Also, "Best Town Group" ended up being a three-way tie with one vote each, so I included it here anyway, but I'm not sure whether to give the award to the three winners or get rid of it.

Anyway, here are the results of the votes!

Individual Awards

Best Overall Mafia Player (The best overall mafia player.)\
- Jamie (Pendio)
Best Mafioso (The player who performs the best as mafia.)
- Johnny Sooshi (DekuNut, Mellow Ezlo, Pendio)​

Best Townie (The player who performs the best as town.)
- Pendio (Libk, Mido, Minish_Link, spruce)
Best Third Party (The player who performs the best as third party.)
- Mellow Ezlo (Bok of the Wild)
Best Newbie (The best player who started playing in 2016 or 2017.)
- Minish_Link (Bok of the Wild)
Most Improved Player (The player who improved the most since the start of 2016.)
- Storm (Bok of the Wild)
Best Scumhunter (The player who scumhunts the best and/or finds scum the most often.)
- Jamie (Kokirion, Minish_Link, Viral Maze)
Most Trustworthy (The most trustworthy player.)
- Mellow Ezlo (Mido)
Most Manipulative (The player who manipulates or persuades others the best.)
- Kokirion (Jamie, Libk, Mellow Ezlo)
Bad Luck (The player with the worst luck, such as dying night 1 or being mislynched often.)
- Storm (LittleGumball, Mido)
Most Active (The player who posts most often and continues to be active in each game.)
- Jamie (Mellow Ezlo, Storm)
The X Factor (For a player who pulled a particularly interesting or risky move, and it paid off.)
- Pendio (ectoBiologist, Jamie, Libk)
Best Scum Leader (For the best leader of a non-town group.)
- Mellow Ezlo (Mido)
Best Town PR (The best cop, doctor, etc.)
- DekuNut

Awards by Game

Best Theme
(The best mafia game theme.)
- Sloth Mafia (Anime Girls)
Best Game (The best mafia game.)
- Smash Bros. Mafia 2
Best Mod (The best mafia game mod.)
- Pendio (Jamie)
Best Whitewash (The best victory for one team that was won by a large margin.)
- Sherlock Mafia (Bloodborne Mafia)
Best Town Group (The best Town from any given game.)
- 3 Way Tie (Chaos Mafia I, Ouran High School Host Club Mafia, SAO Ordinal Scale Mafia)
Best Mafia Group (The best scum group from any given game.)
- Sherlock Mafia (Anime Girls Mafia, Avengers Mafia, Bloodborne Mafia, Team Fortress 2 Machines)​
Thanks for participating in this event, everybody! Congratulations to all the winners and runner-ups, there were some close votes but I think everybody deserved the awards they won! Hopefully we can do this again next year!

Quick note, I'm planning on making some small userbar banners for the winners to present in their signatures or wherever they desire, but if anybody else wants to do that then go right ahead!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Congrats everyone who won, and thanks everyone for playing over this last year!
And also, thanks for calling me best Town PR! That's awesome!

Pen

The game is on!
Personally, I feel ther grouoawards should go to the players. The mods aren't as responsible for that as the team is.

I thought that was already the case. It's obviously the group of players who did the effort.

Anyway, big congrats to everyone who won and got nominated! And thank you for the nice votes. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I agree with the above. That's what I initially was going to do, but I thought I'd ask what you guys think would be better.

In that case, the winners for "Best Whitewash" and "Best Mafia Group" go to me and my boys Libk and Johnny for Sherlock Mafia.

The runner ups for Best Whitewash are DekuNut, Jamie, and Pendio for Bloodborne Mafia. "Best Scum Group" has too many runner ups for me to name them all lol, y'all know who you are though.

Also, I think I might just get rid of the "Best Town Group" award, since the tie ends up amounting to pretty much every active player.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Congrats to everyone! You are all definitely a great group to play mafia with. :^^:
And thanks for the Best Newbie award! It means a lot coming from such great players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom