• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler 15 Minutes of New Footage!

vcdomith

Mad Artist
I'll tell the truth, last week I was afraid because the "bad" controls at the thighrope(Yeah, that looks very awful), but now I've re-gained confidence in the game:)

The 15 minutes of new footage got me even more excited about the game!
I have said to myself lately that I should stop spoiling it for myself but I just cannot resist XD
Zelda Dungeon provides the best news for SS and everyones opinions are very accurate.
I enjoy the spoilers and do enjoy Blubb's translations...lol

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
The 15 minutes of new footage got me even more excited about the game!
I have said to myself lately that I should stop spoiling it for myself but I just cannot resist XD
Zelda Dungeon provides the best news for SS and everyones opinions are very accurate.
I enjoy the spoilers and do enjoy Blubb's translations...lol

Same here. I can't resist watching any of the new material, but each new thing gets me more and more excited for this game.

the music was f***ing amazing. didnt watch the whole thing thou, i don't want to destroy the beginning of the game.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Wow. We got some pretty good footage of that monster of Ghirahim's. But the dream wasn't of Zelda almost being captured by it, so I'm guessing that's a later dream.
Yeah, it seems to be coming from underground. It would be interesting if at some point you could venture down one of those crevices or holes that the creature has caused, perhaps there is some kind of demon world down there or something.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Yeah, it seems to be coming from underground. It would be interesting if at some point you could venture down one of those crevices or holes that the creature has caused, perhaps there is some kind of demon world down there or something.

That would be epic, but the two worlds thing is overused already, I think. There's already two worlds in SS, anyway, - Skyloft (and rest of sky) and Hyrule (land). Three worlds would be overkill.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
they should add voice acting to zelda
Well I believe Zelda sings in Japanese in this game. But for full blown voice acting with the exception of link, I think Aounuma said that they will probably have to implement voice acting at some stage. To get into a discussion about VA in Zelda here would not be on topic though. I think there is a thread for that.:D

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Hey, check it out! It's that demonic cat from the IGN screenshots!

unled20f.jpg

Zorth

#Scoundrel
It's better than nothing, But I really don't like this kind of footage.
The audio is so... cheesy :(

vcdomith

Mad Artist
The gameplay looks so fluid, as well the NPC talking and the movements, and these long-haired NPCs looks soooooo much like the "Ritos" from Wind Waker:P

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Hey, check it out! It's that demonic cat from the IGN screenshots!
I think the demonic cat from the IGN screenshot was an enemy because it was said cats are one of the night time exclusive enemies. I think that one there is a good cat because it is Gaeporas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom