• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

11.5 Skipper's Retreat. There is No Strange Plant to Whip in My Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

calimari

I think it was there the first time I ventured up the pillars, but now it is gone. I am completely stuck here. Anyone have a clue as to what I can do to revive this plant?

Maffiline

nirorlei
The bulb plant? You're not suppose to use your whip, you're suppose to use your Clawshots. xD
But um, they should all be there. I was scrounging around earlier today there and they were all there..maybe there's something you missed?

The bulb plant? You're not suppose to use your whip, you're suppose to use your Clawshots. xD
But um, they should all be there. I was scrounging around earlier today there and they were all there..maybe there's something you missed?

Yeah, I believe they are called Peahats. Similar hovering plants in Twilight Princess went by the same name...

To the OP: Perhaps you should fall from said pillars and maybe the Peahat will re-spawn or something... :yes:

Agent B

The King of Hyrule
The strange plants make peahats when you whip them and this one flies above and goes through a wall nearby. If you see a peahat that comes close enough, then that is the same one. Just clawshot it and you will be fine.

C

calimari

Thank you, everyone!

I see the peahat that hovers. I cannot get it to fly me anywhere, however. I thought, from reading the cheats, that I would be able to bipass the clawshot base that has the biting flower on it. Still, I am stuck on these pillars. Anything else you would suggest?

Happy New Year!

Ahhh...nevermind. After about 25 tries, I have made it past the biting flower. Hoorah! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom