• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

100 Bomb Capacity Upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
I went to go watch a walkthrough of the Cave of Ordeals. And less than a minute through it, I saw that he had 3 bomb bags with 100 bombs each. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z1-NymGvM4 (skip to :53, :54) I tried searching everywhere online to see how to get a 2'nd capacity upgrade, but couldn't find anything. All the searches showed me the 60 bomb upgrade on Iza's river.

I don't know if he hacked his Wii, or what. But, I'm very curious as to how I could get this final bomb upgrade. Any help would be appreciated :D

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
im 100% sure it is a hack, the game was definately not fit to have a capacity with 3 or more digits, because the number went over the hawkeye, and the 100 was in white, so he wasnt at max capacity either, if it wasnt a hack, i would be very surprised.

D

DungeonDarknut

Must be a hack I wish people wouldn't hack its lazy and against the spirit of gaming!!!

Kybyrian

The fact that you saw nothing indicating a 100 bomb bag upgrade immediately tells you that it is a hack. There is no way to get 100 regular bombs for each bag. The first and only upgrade to a single bomb bag gives you the capacity of 60 regular bombs, 30 water bombs, or 20 bomblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom