• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

10 Big Poes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I'm having a problem finding all 10 Big Poes. After a couple hours searching by myself, I went to the guide to find the last one. I still cannot find it! So aggravating! I'm pretty sure I'm missing the one in the South with the bunch of trees, the one by the lone boulders is hte one I'm missing.

I have a question. I destroyed that boulder a long time ago, can I still find the poe with the boulder gone? It looks like the guide was successful in that, but I just cannot find the 10th one. I also checked and rechecked every other spot.

Is there anything I'm missing or doing wrong?

Ocarina of Time, right?

You should still be able to get the Big Poe to appear with or without the boulder. Their appearance is triggered by riding over a particular spot on the ground; it's not tied to specific objects. You'll just have to keep running around the area you suspect the Poe is located until you find the spot that makes him materialize. It doesn't matter what direction you approach the spot from, though, he'll always appear. Though, you might have trouble killing the Big Poe (or it might be impossible altogether) when approaching him from certain angles because of nearby walls (which will make the Poe disappear if he collides with them).

Hope that helps. Good luck! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom