• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

1 in a Million

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
Zekrom and Reshiram have a high catch rate because you HAVE to catch them to proceed.

In my opinion it's annoying because it makes the game too easy. A bit like how they changed the experience system so that your Pokemon will get more experience if it is a lower level. It just makes it easier for the noobs who skip trainer battles and never grind. But I suppose Pokemon is targeted at kids...

But yeah, congrats on catching it with a Pokeball. I know a kid who thought he had to use a masterball so he wasted it on Reshiram... He had a hard time catching Tornados :3

I have caught articuno w/ a pokeball on the first try but that is the only legendary. I always try to catch the legendaries w/ a pokeball, it is more exciting

Zekrom and Reshiram have a high catch rate because you HAVE to catch them to proceed.

Actually you don't have to catch it to proceed. If you fail to catch Reshiram or Zekrom, then you can find them again at the top of DragonSpiral Tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom