• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Erm, I'm sorry, S-Sarah? Who'd you use to be? :confused:
    Hypernova
    Hypernova
    =D Ah! I friggin' love your name! Anyway, today IS your birthday, so HAPPY FRIGGIN' BIRTHDAY! We don't talk nearly enough nowadays, but it's great to return now and again to check up on you guys. How's life treating you?
    M
    Moonstone
    True dat. Life it good, working a lot though so it's been hard to keep up with my hobbies. How about you?
    Hypernova
    Hypernova
    That sounds a lot like me, though my work is high school. But I have a girlfriend, and friends that aren't online, so I'm a really happy guy.
    Would I be correct by assuming that you are a fan of "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt"?
    M
    Moonstone
    You would be correct. ^^
    That show was definitely worth a watch, it forever rewired the way I see anime, and I cannot watch the Powerpuff Girls with a straight face because of it. ^^
    Oh, so you're b? That's really cool! I honestly don't care WHAT gender I date. Boy, girl, it doesn't matter to me. There should be a group on here for b people like you and me, don't you think?
    Hey Sarah, how you doing? Can you tell Naruko I said happy birthday, when you get the chance please?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    Thanks. Its Cool. Oh, so you are alright, has work been too stressful for you lately?
    M
    Moonstone
    It's been pretty stressful, we're going through a remodel, and due to how everything is laid out, it always feels like we're under staffed. But I'm doing ok, and it'll be over soon enough. =p How about you?
    Triforce King
    Triforce King
    I'm sorry it been so stressful for you lately, just hang in there and keep that beautiful smile up^^. That's good:). I'm ok, but I have to tell you that I'm leaving ZD soon:(
    Latest-Morning-Sun-Rise-Wallpaper-520x292.jpg
    How you doing today?
    What's your avatar from? It looks like a badass fantasy D&D elf. I like badass fantasy D&D elves.

Also, please tell me your status is an Axis of Awesome reference.
    M
    Moonstone
    It is indeed!

And she is Tyrande Whisperwind from Warcraft.
    Batman
    Batman
    I discovered Axis of Awesome last year and they're like my favorite thing ever.
    Awesome! Which game? I added you on WiiU btw, so look out for that if you haven't already.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom