• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• hey guy, i'm okay. thank you for asking. computer troubles have plagued me. i swear they get ****tier and die faster every year.
    Reactions: Dio
    Dio
    Dio
    Its good to see you back. I just use my phone to come on here mostly, it's much more convenient than a computer.
    Hey, I just wanted to say I'm quite enjoying our chat on that thread and I really hope I haven't offended you or come off badly. I myself am not really sure, but wanted to give the religious side a bit of a proper side because it seems to rarely get one. Sorry if I did offend you.
    Dio
    Dio
    I'm glad you are enjoying yourself here. Not many new members seem to stick around these days. You did not cause offense in your posts.
    Take your pills...er...vitamins everyday. And you might just grow up to be as awesome as me.
    Who is that in your avatar?
    Dio
    Dio
    Deus, from Mirai Nikki which is one of my favourite animes.
    How would you like to join the Premium member's club? It costs five-thousand credits, but I doubt you would use them for anything else.
    Hey, I don't we've really spoken much, so I thought it'd be great if we could do some ice-breakin', so how's it goin'? :)
    Well, I could say that my hands are tied during the finals week with all the exams and whatnots. Other than that, I am doing rather well, thanks. :)
    Dio
    Dio
    Are you in university yourself then?
    Oh yes, yes I am. I attend UH, and while it's got its ups and downs, I'd say it's just right for me.
    poo.gif
    G-king, I think you made a thoughtful post, but it may have been better to simply ignore people like Beauts who believe strongly in their socially conservative views and likely aren't interested in an open discussion.

just worry about our community getting bogged down with petty social bull**** anyway good post
    Dio
    Dio
    It seems a good idea to air the voice of reason even if the other party is not open to discussion, members need to see the views of Beauts and whoever else refuted and that the direction she would have us take is not the way the people want to go.
    By ignoring it, it could be seen as supporting.
    DARK MASTER
    DARK MASTER
    I mean ignore the context of drama, not the discussion.
    tbh you're a really interesting guy. I think you have a great sense of humor, and thank you for the occasional pug pic! Always brightens my day a little more. ^^ I hope to talk to you more, so never hesitate to PM with me and whatnot! Also you're welcome to add me on skype too: arimcgallagher. Have a good day :) -tbh image coming soon
    "
    Listen up KIDS I the great oracle am going to tell my theory and you are going to listen to it.

Basically the map from Zelda U is of Hyrule alone THERE IS NO TERMINA AS IT IS IN A PARALLEL WORLD. There is no evidence to suggest the islands of the Oracle games will be present. I can see the layout being similar to the artwork of the original Legend of Zeldas overworld with the black dot in the bottom left being death mountain which was Ganons lair!
    "

G-king I've been a huge fan of yours ever since that one time you did that one thing, but let me ask have you see this in the tea leaves? This is very important!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom