• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

ZD Forums - Zelda Dungeon Forums

TheGreatCthulhu
TheGreatCthulhu
What question do you have? :)
Uwu_Oocoo2
Uwu_Oocoo2
Do you need to know how to play an instrument to be able to read the sheet music??
TheGreatCthulhu
TheGreatCthulhu
No, you don't. Unless you play a specific instrument that uses a specific clef or is a transposing instrument, most everything will be written in the Treble or Bass Clef, including singing.
Uwu_Oocoo2
Uwu_Oocoo2
Thanks, that's what I wanted to know!
TheGreatCthulhu
TheGreatCthulhu
No problem! :)
Mikey the Moblin
Mikey the Moblin
I admit I'm curious as to the context behind this question
TheGreatCthulhu
TheGreatCthulhu
Well, I wasn't before, but now I am. Thanks, Mikey, lol! :P
Uwu_Oocoo2
Uwu_Oocoo2
I can share! I've actually been wondering if I should try to learn to read sheet music. I do a lot of singing, and thus a lot of staring at notes I can't read. I have really good pitch, I can sing a note if I can hear it, and I thought that if I can read the notes on the music it can help me figure out what to sing. I've never even touched a piano tho nor do I understand sheet music so I wanted to know if it was possible before I attempted anything :)
TheGreatCthulhu
TheGreatCthulhu
Oh yeah, that's more than doable. All you'd need is the Treble and Bass Clefs, and those are ubiquitous and easy to understand. If you want I can do a whole thing on reading sheet music.
Top Bottom