• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Actually ALiT I'm sorry but I don't remember writing any of those VMs to you over the last two days, lol. Last Saturday I got my wisdom teeth pulled since I've heard that they give people problems when they get older. Anyway I think I've been logging in while I'm on the medicine I got prescribed which makes me feel weird when I take them. I only remember doing a few things while logged on over the past 5 days.

Actually I'm kind of in pain but I don't want to take the pills because I don't think straight when I do.
    That would've been fun. I like poetry and I often feel it's an overlooked form of prose by contestants when it comes to the WCC outside of the free choice round so I thought it'd be a good idea to include it as its own round. I've been thinking though that the poetry round might be better placed between the two themed rounds so that the parameter round still ends the cycle.
    That's not a problem at all. I'm more than happy for you to take back the writing competition. I was only supposed to be temporary until it looked like you might have actually been gone for good (so glad you're not!). I'll make an announcement in the writing competition info thread and the Staff and User Ranking Thread closer to the changeover date. You may want to take a look at the Writing Competition Info thread though. I added some stuff into the OP along with an extra round to your original cycle, but feel free to revert back to your original format of course!
    OMG, welcome back!! It's so good to see your name pop up again. :)

I'm really glad that things seem to be back on track for you too. I know you provide heaps of support for others on here, but if ever you need some back, please feel free.

And thank you very much for the congratulations! I've had to fill some really big shoes!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom