• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
A Link In Time
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hey! I just finished doing a 100% run of Minish Cap on my 3DS! Also, I like your new avatar! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Of course we celebrate Christmas. The full name of my Church is The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Notice the "Jesus Christ" in there. Mormons are just as Christian as any other Christian religion (if not more so in certain areas). We're called Mormons because of one of our books of scripture. The Book of Mormon. This book makes our religion unique, as we use multiple pieces of literature to learn about the Gospel. A few other religions use the book, because its not specific to us alone, but we are known for using it a lot.

tl:dr: I'm a Christian. Mormon is just a "title" that other religions have given us over the years that we now embrace.
    Oh, the one of the girl from behind standing holding the guns?
    Yeah, I think it was just a piece of art too. I'm not sure though. lol

Merry Christmas
    I'm glad. Yes, Colonel is a great competitor.
    I am tired. Though I'm hoping it will be better now that I'm done teaching. :)

I just changed my profile picture back to what it was originally. It is just a piece of art, it isn't anything specific. I had a piece of fan art, that someone chose to draw for us on Z-Talk. I don't think I've ever had a resident evil picture. Have I?
    That part was epic. :D i almost ran out of land though :P I still haven't found the disc in the land fill.
    I beat golden diva. now I just need to beat her again so i can see what i missed of the ending by being on the chat box :P
    Well...um...thanks. Actually, it is sort of a harmless troll avatar, as I don't celebrate Christmas. It'll be there at least until Monday when I'll then return to the old look. :yes:
    But of course, I'll be changing all my stuff back after Christmas as well, not sure what I’ll put up then, but I’ll come up with something……actually as a whole, my profile’s appearance follows what’s put in as my location and occupation >.> Right now I’m in a snowy place, so the background is snow…..
    Hah, wicked new Avatar, man :) Also, isn’t Minish Cap Boss?!?! Oh and lastly, Merry Christmas Eve and whatnot…..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom