• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yes, religion. I think that's just plain Christianity. I am, too, I was just hoping you and/or your dad was.
    Today's been okay. Went to church, watched a couple movies, just finished dinner with my family. And no worries about the avatar. I've waited this long, I can wait another month or two if I need to.
    If you don't mind my asking, what is your faith?
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I pray that when he goes, it will be as painless as possible for him and your whole family. If you need any support, I'm here for you.
    Cabbeth I made you an avatar it took me 4ever I will be posting it here soon but for the other people reading this,no I will no make you one.
    Oh. I'm sorry. It's no biggy at all. I'd be ashamed if I was mad at you for that. You spend time with your dad. I'll pray for you.
    Hey. Just wondering where you are on the war of age game. I also haven't seen you on the Iron Wars thread. Something going on?
    Yuck! My brother has two hamsters and they stink his room up, but he doesn't leave food around. Mostly because we get ants too easily, and he appently tastes really good.
    I know the feeling. My brother has so much stuff under his bed, I swear if he put any more down there it would flood into the hallway. I have so much stuff piled at the foot of my bed, the pile is almost as tall as the bed (which goes up to my knees!).
    That's okay. I don't mind waiting longer. I'm only upset at all the work you put into that got wasted.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom