• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
David
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• S
    Hello, HoM. Thanks for taking my request:). I would do it myself, but I have no idea how. Hahaha. I hope it turns out good. And I can't WAIT! :D.
    Do you know of a good tutorial for learning the basics of gimp? I'm still having a hard time with it.
    Thanks my request should be the most recent one, it has two entries because I didn't know if the first one worked.
    Hi Hero of Music do you think you could maybe create an avatar or profile pic for me please I really need to get one.
    Hello. I just needed to ask you something. I just got gimp, and I need to know how I am able to insert more then one pic in. Its a embaressing question, and the answer is probley obvious, but I would like to know how.
    Hey dude i was looking at your avatar and profile picture and you dont have to but if you could find me a cool legend of zelda picture can be toonlink or link. Please and thank you.
    Hey HOM. I was looking at the signature tutorial you put up under the forums. I just wanted to say that I love Princess Mononoke too. I can't remember what the movies called though........
    I'm good. Though I got a bee stuck on my shirt and was running around the block and house like crazy and i'm dead tired.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom