• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread C H A O S M A F I A V I I I I : B U C K T O T H E F U T U R E

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
What is the Buck?
the buck is a role that has been in most if not all prior chaos mafia games

they can target someone at night to swap roles with them, and at the end of the game they lose. Mafia are usually immune to their night action, and i think a handful of other roles might typically be as well.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
OGS' willingness to be lynched suggests to me that they might have privileged information about the situation we're in, although we probably won't escape it just by lynching them again, so i don't think there's any meaningful way to act on that read

What is the Buck?

I couldn’t vote Storm, I was asleep! (:

the buck is a role that has been in most if not all prior chaos mafia games

they can target someone at night to swap roles with them, and at the end of the game they lose. Mafia are usually immune to their night action, and i think a handful of other roles might typically be as well.
The Buck is
On second thought.png

...What they said...

Anyway, I did a number roll as well and got
Vote HangryHangryHipppo

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Vote Count
The Concept of Day One(1):Mint
Minish(1):Rag
BoredJamie(1):HHH
HHH(1):Killjoy
Not Voting: Lain, Lissi, Minish, DW, OGS

Day Ends April 19th at 8pm, or at Majority(5)

Ragnarokio

Unvote, Vote: Day One

not expecting much but here we go ig

Ragnarokio

thinking more, i'm guessing OG is effectively the sole cause of the time warp, and that subsequent time warps were just storm screwing with us for trying to enact illegal lynches, and that the time warp will probably stop when we lynch any player other than OG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom