• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This season:

The Promised Neverland 2
Cells at Work 2
Horimiya

TPN2 is supposedly going to have an anime original ending and I'm not happy about that cuz it was gonna adapt my favorite arc otherwise. So far, it's been good, at least. Cells at Work 2 is just as delightful as the first season. Horimiya was so good I binge-read the entire manga like a day after the first episode aired. It has some issues but I really like it.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
This season I'm watching Horimiya, Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies moved to a starter town, and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime. I'm considering picking up a couple others, but I haven't gotten around to it.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I started the second season of Dr Stone. It is the first time I have been up to date on an airing anime in quite a long time and I am hooked.

I also watched the first episode of Overlord today but don't quite think I am hooked yet, I'll probably give it a few more episodes to see whether or not I'll see it through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom