• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I don't know what a isekai is
but I'm not brave enough to look it up
It's nothing offensive or bad. Isekai is just a genre of anime/manga/media "that revolve around a normal human person from Earth being displaced, transported to, reborn or otherwise trapped in a parallel universe, fantasy world, or virtual world, where they must adapt and/or assimilate into this new world, along with its new rules, cultures and philosophies."

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't know what a isekai is
but I'm not brave enough to look it up
Isekai means "another world" so basically it refers to the type of anime where the main character either gets transported to or reincarnates into another world. They usually fall into the "basement dweller reality avoidance harem" tropes so there aren't very many good ones.

Gorozoron

wild ride
Isekai means "another world" so basically it refers to the type of anime where the main character either gets transported to or reincarnates into another world. They usually fall into the "basement dweller reality avoidance harem" tropes so there aren't very many good ones.
alright cool. this is anime so I wasn't sure if it was something bad lol

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Decided to watch Nichijou, and...

unknown.png

... It was a good decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom